All The Places To Go
begins September 23
The 6-week small group and sermon series All The Places To Go, by John Ortberg, gives insight as to how to discern divine opportunities and direction in life. When we encounter open doors in our lives, how do we recognize them? How do we choose between doors? How do we take a first step? What if we don’t want to go through that door? What about closed doors? God wants us to learn to choose well. Overcome the fear of missing out or making the wrong choice, and learn how to walk through open doors with confidence. Video sessions are easily viewed on Right Now Media. Study guides (available at church) include video discussion questions, Bible exploration, personal application, and study between sessions. A discussion-question-only version is available below for small groups preferring no homework or study guide.
Join us on Sunday, September 16, to find a small group that works for you. Representatives from featured small groups will be in the gathering area after services to answer questions and help you get connected.
Start a Group
Gather a few friends, neighbors, or family members and together follow the fall sermon series, All The Places To Go. Click the Start a Group button above, and we’ll help you get going.
All the Places to Go Resources
- Schedule for All The Places To Go
- Study Guides are available for $9 at church
- Videos for this study are available on Right Now Media, a free, online video service for small group leaders and members. If you do not have an account, click HERE to request access.
All The Places To Go Discussion Questions
- Session 1 – The Open Door
- Session 2 – Door #1 or Door #2
- Session 3 – How to Cross a Threshold
- Session 4 – The Doors We Open for Others
- Session 5 – The Jonah Complex
- Session 6 – Thank God for Closed Doors