We’re excited to regather for in-person worship August 9 at 8:00, 9:15, and 10:45 am!
And you can always join us live online each Sunday at sov.online.church.
When we regather on August 9, there will be a few changes to our in-person worship.
- Services will be limited to 200 participants and you will need to RSVP for a service using the link sent by email each Wednesday or on sov.church. Each week, there will a new link to RSVP.
- Social distancing and masks will be required for everyone age 5 and older. Please bring a mask and wear it while in the building. Members of the same household will be seated together.
- Services will be touch-free and nursery care will not be available at this time.
From Pastor Jeremey | July 15
I know many of you have been anxious to return to worship at Shepherd and I’m excited to share that we will resume in-person worship services on Sunday, August 9, at 8:00, 9:15, and 10:45 am! I know that we have waited a long time to be together, in person, on a Sunday morning, but we now feel that the situation is stable enough and our worship can happen safely enough to reopen.
To gather safely, there will be changes to our in-person worship including:
- Services will be “touch-free” and limited to 200 participants
- Social distancing and masks will be required
- Nursery care will not be available initially
We’ll share more details about what our in-person worship services will be like as we get closer to that first Sunday. And, be prepared for changes as we listen to the latest guidance from health officials and follow best practices.
Finally, as I’ve shared before, our online worship services are here to stay. If you cannot or should not join us to worship in person, you will always find our worship available live Sundays at 8:00, 9:15, or 10:45 am at sov.online.church or on demand anytime at youtube.com/sovchurch.
Whether you are ready and able to join us in-person or if you’ll continue to worship with us online, I am grateful for your patience, perseverance, and passion for Christ throughout this pandemic. I’m grateful for you and for your partnership in our mission to connect all people to Jesus Christ.
P.S. I hope you will join us tonight in the field at Shepherd as we continue our HOME service every Wednesday night at 7:00 pm!