Read Ephesians 4:25–5:2. The point of Ephesians 4:26 is to not allow anger to get to the point of turning into bitterness and separating us one from another.
- How do you usually deal with anger? How have you seen or experienced unhelpful or harmful expressions of anger?
- When have you expressed or experienced anger in a healthy and helpful way? What was the resulting impact on the situation or relationship involved?
- Earlier we shared some of our favorite bands. Do you have a small group of friends, a band of brothers or sisters, whom you consider to be authentic persons? What is it about them that makes them authentic?
- How has their authentic friendship positively impacted your life? In what ways have they helped you process thoughts and experiences in such a way as to help you grow to be more like Jesus?
- As you consider the teachings in the Ephesians passage, was there a verse that stood out to you?
- Do you feel God challenging you to change or grow in any way?