We give out of love to Christ.
We believe financially giving expands God’s Kingdom and expresses the tangible, sacrificing love of God.
Your gift furthers Jesus' mission of loving God and our neighbors, helps us grow in our faith, and makes a difference in the level of ministry at and through Shepherd. Thank you!
Click the Give Now button to make a simple and secure one-time or recurring gift via checking account or credit/debit card.
Shepherd is moving to new platform for online giving. Complete the steps below to transition your existing onling giving. If you have any questions or need assistance in setting up your online giving, contact Shepherd at email@example.com.
How to Transition Your Existing Online GivingIf you have a repeating gift set up in our previous giving system, myShepherd, complete the steps below to transition that repeating gift to the new system.
Step 2: Start Your New Repeating Gift
- Visit the new giving site
- Enter the amount and other details and then click Next
- Enter your phone number to receive your security code
- Enter the code and then click Confirm
- Add your payment information and then click Schedule Recurring Gift
Giving HistoryYour giving history is always up-to-date and easy to access on myShepherd. View your giving history by logging into myShepherd and clicking on the Financial tab from your profile page. For help generating a giving statement, review the Giving Statement video.
You may designate your giving to one of two funds at Shepherd of the Valley. Gifts not designated for a specific fund will be directed to the general fund.
- General Fund: This is the primary operating fund at Shepherd of the Valley used for ministry, operations, and salary expenses.
- Building Fund: This fund is used to make additional principal payments on the building loan.
Other Ways to Give
At every worship service, you will have an opportunity to share your gift with Jesus. Simply place your gift, cash or check, in the offering box as you exit the Sanctuary or give online using the Give Now button at the top of this page.
To make a gift of stock, download the Stock Donation Form. Details for completing the stock transfer are included on page 1 of the form. Complete and return page 2 of the form to the church office so the gift is properly credited