Listen to audio version
Bible Passage: John 10:10
- What is your favorite good versus evil story? Why?
- Talk about a time when you were treated unfairly, either in a large or small way. What happened? How did you respond?
- When or where have you seen evil or injustice in our world? How does it affect how you see God?
- Read Job 2:9–10. In these verses, we learn that Job is a very good man. In spite of that, he suffered incredible loss to his family, his livestock, and his own health. How does Job react? What do you think about his reaction? How would you react?
- Read Romans 5:1–5. What does this passage teach us about suffering?
- Read Ephesians 6:10–12. What does this tell us about evil? What do you think the devil’s schemes might look like? How might understanding this help you stand firm?
- Read Ephesians 6:13–18. Identify how believers are called to “stand our ground.” What might the ratio of defensive versus offensive weapons teach us about our enemy and our authority in Christ?