Bible Passage: Hebrews 10:22–25
- What is the best gift you’ve ever received? Who gave it to you and how did you feel?
- Read Hebrews 1:1–3. If Jesus is the radiance and exact representation of God, how can we as the Church, the “Body of Christ,” be that representation here and now?
- Read Hebrews 9:24–28. What does it mean for every person in the world that Jesus sacrificed his life “once for all?” What does this gift mean to you? How does this change how we are to see people around us?
- Read Hebrews 10:22–25. What instructions does this passage give us in how to live out the gift Jesus gave us? What can you do in the coming weeks and months to live into this gift more fully?
- What is hardest for you to give away: time, talent, or treasure?