Skip to content
- What new thing have you recently learned to do? When was the last time you didn’t know what to do?
- Read James 1:22–25 and Matthew 7:24–27. How is the message at the heart of these two passages related? What do you learn about hearing and doing or applying God’s Word?
- Has there been a stormy time in your life when you have or have not relied on the foundation of God’s words? What was the outcome?
- Read James 2:14–18. James reminds his readers to respond to faith with action. Where in your life is God, through the Holy Spirit, drawing you to action?
- Referencing James 5:13–20, what are some things we are invited to do because of our faith in Christ? How can we support one another?