Joy Killers & Cultivators
Listen to audio version
- Share something that brought you joy in Middle or High school. What’s one thing that brings you joy now?
- What tends to be a joy killer in your life? Worry, comparison, a critical spirit, sin, circumstances?
- For each of these Christmas story characters, what are their reasons for joy: Mary (Luke 1:46–47), Angels (Luke 2:8–12), Wise Men (Matthew 2:9–11)?
- Why do you think their news or experience brought joy?
- How might you cultivate joy that comes from God and His good news this season?