What the Hell
Listen to audio version
- Read John 3:16–17, Ezekiel 18:23 & 33:11, 2 Peter 3:9, 1 Timothy 2:1–4. What is God’s posture toward humanity and who would God desire to see saved?
- Read Isaiah 45:22, John 14:6, 1 Timothy 2:5, Acts 4:12. What do these passages tell us about how one is saved from Hell and enters into Heaven?
- Read Luke 16:19–31. In this parable, Jesus is making a point about the heart of someone who ends up experiencing Hell. Notice the rich man never gets a name. What do you notice about the rich man’s attitude?
- There are some deep truths about the rich man’s soul in what he asks for and what he doesn’t ask for. What might those be? What do you think Jesus is trying to teach us in this?
- Read Romans 10:9–15, 2 Corinthians 5:17–21, Matthew 16:15–18. From these texts, what is our role in fighting against Hell?