It's YOUR Turn
Listen to audio version
Bible Passage: Daniel 2
- Describe a time when you took a wrong turn. What was the result?
- Sometimes evil doesn’t seem evil when it’s considered normal. Do you agree? If so, when have you seen this to be true?
- Read Daniel 2:12–19. How does Daniel respond to the threat on his life? What might we learn from Daniel that can help us in challenging times?
- Read Daniel 2:26–28. When given the opportunity to take credit for understanding the vision of the King, who is the most powerful person on the planet, what does Daniel do? How are we tempted to take credit for big or small blessings in our lives?
- Read the king’s dream in Daniel 2:31–35 and the interpretation in Daniel 2:36–45. The last kingdom is described as “the rock that struck the statue became a huge mountain and filled the whole earth” (verse 35) and “a kingdom that will never be destroyed” (verse 44). How does this compare and contrast to the kingdom of God described as a mustard seed in Mark 4:30–32?