- Have someone read Romans 12:9–18 aloud. Which of these instructions in how to love is easy for you? Which is difficult?
- How are we to respond to those who are not loving, or even hostile, to us? Is loving your enemies realistic—why or why not?
- In what ways does your relationship with Jesus help you to love others?
- Have you personally had, or witnessed, a conflict with a neighbor? What happened? Has it been resolved?
- What happens over time when you fail to forgive people who have wronged you?
- We are encouraged to “do what is right” and “live at peace with everyone” (verses 17 & 18). What steps could you take to reconcile with someone?
- What has been your biggest takeaway or progress made during this series?